We are pleased to announce the release of the version 0.9.1 of the DGtal library and its DGtalTools (http://dgtal.org).
Please have a look to the complete Changelog (see link below). We would like in this message to focus on three main new contributions:
- Packaging and Build: DGtal now compiles on MS Windows (Visual Studio 14). Furthermore, several binary packages are now available on various linux distributions. DGtal requires now C++11 compilers.
- New features: beside many bugfixes and changes, a new Cubical Complex class has been added.
- New tools: many tools have been added to DGtaltools. We have also created a new DGtaltools-contrib repository to gather specific research tools or prototypes.
- DGtal 0.9.1: http://dgtal.org/download/
- Complete changelog: https://github.com/DGtal-team/DGtal/blob/master/ChangeLog.md
- DGtal 0.9.1 DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.45125
- DGtalTools 0.9.1: http://dgtal.org/tools/
- Complete changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DGtal-team/DGtalTools/master/ChangeLog
- DGtalTools 0.9.1 DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.31882
- Documentation: http://dgtal.org/doc/0.9.1/
- DGtalTools-contrib 0.9.1: https://github.com/DGtal-team/DGtalTools-contrib
- DGtalTools-contrib 0.9.1 DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.45131
- Tutorials: http://dgtal.org/doc/0.9.1/packageTutorials.html
- Documentation docset URL (for dash or zeal tools): http://dgtal.org/doc/docset/DGtal.xml