struct DGtal::concepts::CDigitalSurfaceEmbedder< T >
Aim: A digital surface embedder is a specialized mapping from signed cells to Euclidean points. It adds inner types to functor as well as a method to access the digital surface.
Description of concept 'CDigitalSurfaceEmbedder'
Associated types :
- KSpace: the cellular grid space
- SCell: same as KSpace::SCell
- RealPoint: the type of Euclidean point
- Surface: a digital surface, some concrete DigitalSurface<X>.
- Argument: type of the argument, same as SCell
- Value: type of value, same as RealPoint
Valid expressions and semantics
|Name ||Expression ||Type requirements ||Return type ||Precondition ||Semantics ||Post condition ||Complexity |
|Apply function||x(p)||Value ||return the value of the function x on argument p |
|Accessor to surface||x.surface() ||Surface ||return the associated digital surface |
- Template Parameters
Definition at line 96 of file CDigitalSurfaceEmbedder.h.