struct DGtal::concepts::CSTLAssociativeContainer< T >
Aim: Defines the concept describing an Associative Container of the STL (https://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/AssociativeContainer.html).
DescriptionDescription of concept 'CSTLAssociativeContainer'
- This concept can also be found in the boost library under the name boost::AssociativeContainer. However, there is a issue in this concept (problem in boost 1.58 but present in several releases) which requires the container to be "sorted". As a consequence, boost::unordered_set does not satisfy the concept.
- value_type: the value type
- key_type: the key type
- iterator: the iterator type
- const_iterator: a const iterator type
- size_type: a size type
- x an object of a model of CSTLAssociativeContainer.
- val an object of type value_type
- key and object of type key_type
- p, q two instances of type iterator
For a complete desccription of this concept, please check https://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/AssociativeContainer.html.
std::set, std::unordered_set (c++11), boost::unordered_set.
- Template Parameters
Definition at line 102 of file CSTLAssociativeContainer.h.