struct DGtal::concepts::CSpace< T >
Aim: Defines the concept describing a digital space, ie a cartesian product of integer lines.
Description of concept 'CSpace'
Provided types :
- Space: the type itself.
- Integer: the type for the components or coordinates of the space. Must be a model of CInteger.
- Point: the type for a point in this space.
- Vector: the type for a vector in this space.
- Dimension: the type for the dimension in this space. Must be a model of CUnsignedNumber and CIntegralNumber
- Size: the type for measuring distances or counting elements in this space. Must be a model of CUnsignedNumber and CIntegralNumber
- RealPoint: the type for a point in the real vector space of same dimension.
- RealVector: the type for a Euclidean vector in the real vector space of same dimension.
- X : A type that is a model of CSpace
Valid expressions and semantics
|Name ||Expression ||Type requirements ||Return type ||Precondition ||Semantics ||Post condition ||Complexity |
|dimension ||X::dimension ||X should have a static member |
dimension of type
SpaceND is the usual model of CSpace.
- Template Parameters
|T||the type that is checked. T should be a model of CSpace. |
Definition at line 105 of file CSpace.h.