struct DGtal::concepts::CSurfelLocalEstimator< T >
Aim: This concept describes an object that can process a range of surfels (that are supposed to belong to some (abstract) surface) so as to return one estimated quantity for each element of the range (or a given subrange).
Description of concept 'CSurfelLocalEstimator'
It is rather general in the sense that it does not impose a type for the shape under study. It may be a digital surface, a point predicate that defines implicitly a digital shape, an implicit function, etc. This concept has refinements specifying some cases.
Associated types :
- Surfel : the type of elements of the surface
- Quantity : the type of the (geometric) quantity that is estimated, must be a model of CQuantity.
- X : A type that is a model of CSurfelLocalEstimator
- x : object of type X
- h : double
- itb, ite, it,itb2, ite2 : instances of a model of forward iterators having Surfel as value type.
- ito : an instance of a model of output iterator having Quantity as value type
Valid expressions and semantics
|Name ||Expression ||Return type ||Precondition ||Semantics ||Complexity |
|Initialization ||x.init( h, itb, ite )||void ||h > 0 ||Grid step and range initialization in [itb,ite) ||model dependent |
|Evaluation ||x.eval( it ) ||Quantity ||Estimation of the quantity at it, which must belong to [itb,ite) ||model dependent |
|Evaluation ||ito = x.eval( itb2, ite2, ito ) ||a model of output iterator ||Estimation for each element of [itb2, ite2), which must be a subrange of or the whole range [itb,ite) ||model dependent |
|gridstep accessor ||x.h() ||double ||Accessor to the gridstep value ||O(1) |
- Template Parameters
Definition at line 106 of file CSurfelLocalEstimator.h.