We are pleased to announce that the release 0.4 of the DGtal library is available for download. Here you have a copy of the ChangeLog:
- Global changes:
- A better decomposition of DGtal algorithms and data structures into packages.
- By default, DGtal is built with minimal dependencies.
Concepts and concept checking mechanism have been considerably improved.
- Kernel Package: refactoring of Integer types considered in DGtal.
- Topology Package: Interpixel/cellular topological models, boundary tracking tools, …
- Geometry Package: many things have been added in the 1D contour analysis module:
- multi-modal representation of 1D contours and curves (GridCurve facade)
- decomposition/segmentation into primitives,
- many differential estimators added, helpers for multigrid comparison of estimators
multigrid digital set generators from implicit and parametric shapes in dimension 2.
- I/O Package: refactoring/enhancements of DGtal boards and viewers, enhancement of 2D boards with libcairo and a new Board3Dto2D board has been added.
- Tools: multigrid shapeGenerator/contourGenerator added, lengthEstimator/estimatorComparator added for differential estimator multigrid comparison, connected components extraction in 3D, …
- Documentation: User guide has been improved thanks to a decomposition of the library into packages.