- Last stable DGtal release: DGtal 1.0
- Read-only git access (development branch):
git clone git://github.com/DGtal-team/DGtal.git
- You can also browse the source.
- If you want to contribute, please contact us or submit a proposal through a Github Pull-Request.
- C++ compiler with C++11 features (gcc>=4.7, clang >= 3.0, VS14,…)
- cmake to generate the project and compile the library (>=2.6)
- boost (>= 1.46)
- zlib for compressed Vol files
- Gnu Multiprecision Arithmetic Library (GMP) (arbitrarily large integers)
- libQGLViewer interactive viewer of 3D objects (see “stream 3D” in the documentation), libQGLViewer would require to have OpenGL and QT4 installed on your system.
- CGAL (to be able to consider point cloud based differential estimators).
- InsightToolkit (ITK) to merge ITK pipelines in DGtal via the image container.
- GraphicsMagick (to be able to load various image file formats)
- doxygen (to generate the source code documentation)
- C++ compiler with cpp0x instructions (gcc >= 4.4, Visual C++ 2010, …)
How to build the library
See also the dedicated page in the DGtal documentation.
- Linux (command line)
- get the code -> DGtal/
mkdir build ; cd build ; cmake .. ; make
- if you wish, you can “install” the library in your system:
sudo make install
- use cmake-gui to generate the VS project for instance
- open the DGtal project and compile with Visual Studio (VS14 or above)