We are pleased to invite you to the 4th DGtal Meeting in June in Lyon (LIRIS laboratory). DGtal (http://dgtal.org) is a generic open source library for Digital Geometry programming for which the main objective is to structure different developments from the digital geometry and topology community. This fourth edition will focus to tutorials and user interactions. Here is a preliminary program:
- Day 1 (users) « Tutorial »: DGtal developers will propose you several tutorials/practical works covering digital geometry topic. The idea is to help DGtal beginners to discover the library using guided projects (installation, first build, journey into packages…).
- Day 2 (users) « Boostrap »: the idea is that DGtal users come with their own digital geometry project(s), and DGtal devs help them to realize them with DGtal.
- Day 3 (users/developers): the « developers » session of the meeting starts but dev will be available to help users on their own projects. A special session « How to contribute » will be programmed.
- Day 4 (developers) : Dev oriented sessions and overall discussion on DGtal future.
- Day 5 (developers) : Dev oriented sessions and overall discussion on DGtal future. Most DGtal developers will be there to help you for the first days, this is a perfect opportunity to begin with dgtal. This event is sponsored by the GDR IGRV and ANR Grant digitalSnow. Funds are available for attendee expenses (lunch, social event, travel,…). To participate to this event, could you please send an email to
email@example.com before June 1st with:
- Your name and affiliation
- Your skills in DGtal (beginner, developer, …)
- The topic you would like the tutorials to cover
- Your arrival/departure dates
- and finally, whether you would like or not to be sponsored for your travel